Saguaro Circle Planned Giving
Leave a Legacy at Arizona Musicfest
Join the Saguaro Circle today…to help Musicfest tomorrow.
The Saguaro Circle is Arizona Musicfest’s recognition program for donors who generously contribute, either through a current or planned estate gift, to the Arizona Musicfest Endowment, a charitable fund of the Arizona Community Foundation.
Ways to Give
The following gift options may offer ways for you to contribute a lasting legacy to Musicfest, while obtaining attractive tax relief for your estate:
Disclosure: This is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor.
One simple, flexible and effective way to ensure that your support for Arizona Musicfest continues for years to come, is by designating a charitable bequest in your will or living trust. This bequest could leave to Arizona Musicfest a specific item, an amount of money, a gift contingent upon certain events, or a percentage of your estate.
Another way to provide Arizona Musicfest with generous support, as well as to provide your estate with desirable tax benefits, is by naming the organization as a beneficiary of remaining assets from retirement plans and/or life insurance policies after you’re gone. Like a charitable bequest, not only is it an easy way to give, but it’s also flexible—you aren’t locked into the choices you make today. You can review and adjust beneficiary designations anytime you wish.
IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER*
If you are currently age 70½ years old or older, you can donate up to $100,000 from your IRA directly to a qualified charity, such as ours, without having to pay income taxes on the money. The federal IRA charitable rollover law no longer has an expiration date, so you are free to make annual gifts to our organization this year and well into the future. With this option, you pay no income taxes on the gift. The transfer generates neither taxable income nor a tax deduction, so you benefit even if you do not itemize your deductions.
*(NOTE: IRA charitable rollover gifts specifically designated for the Arizona Musicfest Endowment are recognized as Saguaro Circle donations. All other IRA rollover contributions, either made on a one-time or on an annual basis, are regarded as Annual Fund donations.)
Benefits of Saguaro Circle Membership
- Invitation to attend annual appreciation reception
- Recognition in Festival concert programs
- Knowing that your generosity inspires others!
- Knowing that your generous funds are invested with the Arizona Community Foundation, the area’s leading steward of non-profit funds.
- Feeling confident and proud that you’ve planned ahead to ensure that your legacy of generous support will continue to benefit Arizona Musicfest and our community for years to come!
- Seek the advice of your financial/legal advisor.
- If you choose to generously include Arizona Musicfest in your estate plans (gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated), please note the following information for your estate planning documentation:
Legal name: Arizona Musicfest
Address: P.O. Box 25455 Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Federal Tax ID:(EIN): 86-1034396.
- As Arizona Musicfest would like to recognize your generosity as part of the Saguaro Circle, please let us know once you’ve included our organization in your estate plans. Specific details are appreciated, but not required.
- To learn more about opportunities to contribute to Arizona Musicfest, or to make us aware of a designation of Musicfest in your charitable estate plans, please contact:
Executive and Producing Director