Who we are
Arizona Musicfest’s website address is: https://azmusicfest.org
Our mailing address is: P.O. Box 25455 Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Our administrative phone number is: (480) 488-0806
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Your personal data is collected by Arizona Musicfest when you, the “user”, provide identifiable information to Arizona Musicfest through a ticket order form or through a web form (volunteer sign-up, Musicfest mailing list, class/event RSVP, or other similar forms).
- In filling out these forms, you may be asked to provide contact information (name, address, telephone number, and email address) as well as personal financial information (credit card related). If you apply to volunteer, you may optionally enter other personal information such as career/volunteer experience and emergency contact information. We may ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our programs, and more detailed contact preferences.
- We may conduct surveys, contests, promotions on the website, and we may give you the opportunity to participate in these. Participation may require that you submit certain personally identifiable information to Arizona Musicfest, and we will collect and store this information. However, your participation is strictly voluntary and is not required to continue to use the website, applications, and services, so you have a choice whether or not to submit this information.
- Your Financial information is not stored by Arizona Musicfest. It is processed by our payment gateway (Elavon Bluefin Payment Systems) at the moment of purchase. This helps keep your data secure. Elavon Bluefin Payment Systems is fully PCI compliant.
- When providing personally identifiable information, you are indicating to us your consent that we use it in accordance with the terms and provisions of this policy.
- We use contact information to send patrons information about Arizona Musicfest and its programs. We also use personal contact information when it is necessary for Arizona Musicfest to get in touch with a patron regarding a ticket issue or other relevant patron matters.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to gather anonymous analytics and statistics about our website and how it is being used by our visitors so we can improve our systems.
- As with other internet sites, our web servers may collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each visitor. This IP address tells us from which domain (gmail.com, aol.com, etc.) you are visiting, the type of web browser used, and certain clickstream data, but it does not provide your e-mail address. We use the information to help diagnose problems with our server, and/or to administer Musicfest’s website more effectively.
Embedded content from other websites
Sharing your data
- On occasion, Arizona Musicfest may share segments of its mailing list (snail mail addresses only) with other local non-profit arts organizations for mutually beneficial program and promotions. The sharing of patron information is not done directly between Arizona Musicfest and the other organization, but rather through a third-party service, TRG Arts Data Center, the industry’s leading data service. This service is utilized by a consortium of Arizona non-profit arts organizations.
- Arizona Musicfest does not rent or sell our mailing list with for-profit entities, and email addresses are never shared or traded.
- Our site provides visitors with the opportunity to request future communications through e-mail and/or the United States postal service.
- To opt out of receiving Arizona Musicfest emails or smail mail, please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the organization’s promotional emails, or call the box office at (480) 422-8449.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account with Arizona Musicfest, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Arizona Musicfest’s ticketing system is managed by PatronManager, a leading CRM platform for arts organizations throughout the US. PatronManager is powered by salesforce.com and built on the Force.com platform, which is used by over 100,000 businesses worldwide.
- Arizona Musicfest is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of visitors to our website including mobile versions of our website. If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding this policy or the information practices of Arizona Musicfest, please contact us using the “About Us/Contact Us” tab above.
- This policy may be changed or updated from time to time.