Also Featured at Musicfest: Pink Martini, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, The Texas Tenors, The Hot Sardines, The Ten Tenors, Duke Ellington Orchestra, The Manhattan Transfer, The Count Basie Orchestra, Steep Canyon Rangers, Human Nature, and many others.
In addition to its presenting series, each season also features concerts by the Musicfest Festival Orchestra, a superlative ensemble comprised of musicians from the nation’s top orchestras.
1,600 Seat Capacity
High-End Production Capability
*For venue tech specs, please click VENUE TECH SPECS.
*For stage/dressing rooms layout, click STAGE AND DRESSING ROOMS
Key Tech Highlights Include:
- Complete 4-way L-Acoustics KARAi System (9 boxes), designed and tuned by L-Acoustics
- Soundcraft Vi3000 Mixing Platform
- High End Systems Roald Hog 4
- 56-channel ETC 26 degree SC4 ellipsoidals and pars
- Elation fuze Z120 wash fixes
- Elation Artiste Davinci LED spot fixtures
- Blizzard lighting
- HOTSTIK RGBAW LED strips
- IMAG & PROJECTION:
- 20-Channel Blackmagic video switcher and broadcast cameras
- Christie projection with (2) 16×9 front-projection side screens and (1) 21’x12′ front-projection center screen.
- Click Videos on the right for sample IMAG videos from Musicfest Performances
- Arizona Musicfest is a 32-year-old nonprofit presenting series located in North Scottsdale, AZ
- Arizona Musicfest annually presents 30+ concerts between November and April.
- Musicfest’s primary venue (pictured above) seats 1,600 patrons
- The 2021-22 season attracted more than 32,000 attendees.
- Arizona Musicfest is recognized as a leading concert presenter in the Scottsdale/Phoenix market.
- When not producing concerts, Arizona Musicfest—a non-profit charity—provides free music education programs to area schools, performance and financial aid opportunities to outstanding young musicians, as well as dynamic lifelong learning and creative aging opportunities for our community’s older adults.
*Arizona Musicfest is a secular 501c3 non-profit charitable organization. While the organization produces concerts in a non-denominational church venue, there is no affiliation (religious or otherwise) with the facility.
- Allan Naplan | Executive and Producing Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 480.422.8546
- Jay Good | Director of Concert Operations | email@example.com | 480.422.8430