Music & Muffins
There will be multiple cohorts of Music & Muffins in 2021, both online and in-person.
Out of caution, in-person cohorts are limited to a maximum of eight people. To allow for more conversation, online, Zoom-facilitated cohorts are limited to twelve people. We will open additional cohorts if RSVPs exceed the current capacity.
For In-Person Cohorts:
- Date and Times TBD based on cohort availability.
- Staff and Participants will be required to wear face coverings that cover their noses and mouths while inside Musicfest Facilities.
- All surfaces (including restrooms) will be disinfected before and after sessions.
- For those who would like to have coffee and muffins, food and beverage will be individually wrapped and prepared.
- Preferred Parking is in the lot Northeast of the Musicfest Main Offices. We ask that attendees enter through the rear Community Room Entrance, not through the Main Administrative Entrance.
- We ask Participants to remain on the East side of the building, which houses the Community Room, Kitchen, and Restrooms.
For Online, Zoom-Facilitated Cohorts:
- We ask all participants to have a working microphone, speakers, and cameras.
- Zoom invitations will be sent a week in advance.
- We will host an orientation session for each cohort.
PLEASE NOTE: All policies above are subject to change. We appreciate your flexibility as we navigate restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Find date details in each tab on the left
Session 1 – Welcome & Overview
Our first Music and Muffins of 2021!
For our first playlist, we’ve got samples from each session we’ll do over the season. We’ll start with (re)introducing ourselves, settle into the Community Room (for in-person cohorts) or review Zoom tools (online cohorts), and prep our ears for the journeys we’ll take throughout the season. There are two samples from each session in the playlist below: what do you think the discussion areas will be?
Zoom Information Forthcoming, based on the number of cohorts and availability.
PLEASE NOTE: We will host both in-person (max 8 people) and online Zoom-facilitated sessions of Music and Muffins. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.