COVID-19 Patron Notice
Issued July 2020
Arizona Musicfest intends to follow all required and/or recommended precautions in an effort to address COVID-related issues.
All precautions and rules are subject to change and will be issued according to timely conditions. Patrons agree to follow all stated guidelines. Non-compliant patrons will be prohibited from event. Arizona Musicfest has taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other guests, and our workers and artists. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 currently exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Reduced Capacity & Social Distancing
- Musicfest will sell limited seats to each concert, accommodating approximately six feet of distance between ticketed patrons.
- Patrons are asked to maintain six feet between themselves and others throughout their experience at the performance venue.
- Expanded ingress and egress options as well as staggered arrival/departure times
- Musicfest will assign arrival times and entry doors with each ticket.
- Patrons are asked to arrive as close to the indicated time as possible. Please refer to notice sent prior to concert to find the assigned arrival time and entry door.
- Required Wearing of Face Coverings
- Musicfest patrons, staff, and other involved personnel are required to wear masks, covering their nose and mouth, while in the performance venue.
- Patrons are asked to bring and wear their own masks, covering their nose and mouth. Musicfest will have a limited number of disposable masks available as well.
- Touchless Ticketing
- Musicfest will provide self-scanning ticket machines in place of our typical usher-scanned process.
- Patrons are asked to print tickets at home or save them to a mobile device prior to arrival at the performance venue.
- Please note that Musicfest’s on-site Box Office operations will be significantly reduced.
- Availability of hand sanitizers
- Musicfest will provide hand-sanitizing stations, conveniently located around the lobby areas.
- Patrons are asked to sanitize or wash their hands upon arrival at the venue.
- Temperature checks upon entry
- Musicfest patrons, staff, artists, and other involved personnel will be temperature-checked upon entry into the venue.
- We respectfully ask that patrons who have shown the following COVID-19 symptoms in the 24 hours prior to the concert not attend:
- Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, Loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting
- Please contact the box office at (480) 422-8449 for exchange, donation, and refund options for unused tickets.
- Disinfecting of utilized spaces, as well as surfaces and high-traffic touch areas
- Musicfest, along with our venue partners, will work diligently to clean and disinfect lobby, bathroom, and performance spaces prior to every concert.
- Patrons are asked to help identify areas that may need attention.
As related guidelines evolve, Arizona Musicfest will update the above list to reflect its plans and procedures.
Please also note that, due to uncertainties related to COVID-19, all artists, performance dates and other issues related to Arizona Musicfest’s concert season are subject to change. Please consult www.azmusicfest.org for the most current concert season information.
2020-21 TICKET POLICIES
▪ All events, artists, programs, dates, venues and benefits are subject to change without notice.
▪ Ticket Refund and Exchange Policy: In consideration of this season’s unusual circumstances related to COVID-19, Arizona Musicfest has temporarily changed its ticket refund and exchange policy. Please be aware of the following terms:
- In the event that Musicfest reschedules or cancels a performance: Patron is eligible for a full refund or a complimentary exchange into an alternate 2020-21 concert. Patron may also exchange value of ticket into credit for the 2021-22 season.
- In the event that Patron cancels their attendance: Provided that patron notifies Musicfest prior to concert start, patron is eligible for one (1) complimentary exchange (per ticket) into an alternate 2020-21 concert. After complimentary exchange, a 2nd exchange request is subject to Musicfest’s standard $3 exchange fee. Alternatively, patron may choose to receive a charitable donation receipt for unused tickets or a credit for the 2021-22 season. No refunds will be offered on patron-cancelled/unused tickets.
- Exchanges are transacted based on the single-ticket price of the new event, and the ticket buyer will be charged the difference for exchanges into higher-priced events. Refunds or credit for exchanges into lower-priced events are not available.