COVID-19 Patron Notice
Issued July 2020
Arizona Musicfest is committed to providing its patrons with a safe and enjoyable concert experience.
At this time, in accordance with current guidelines provided by the CDC, as well as by government and local public health officials, Musicfest intends to employ the following COVID-19 mitigation precautions for all of the organization’s public gatherings:
- Reduced Capacity & Social Distancing
- Musicfest will sell limited seats to each concert, accommodating approximately six feet of distance between ticketed patrons.
- Patrons are asked to maintain six feet between themselves and others throughout their experience at the performance venue.
- Expanded ingress and egress options as well as staggered arrival/departure times
- Musicfest will assign arrival times and entry doors with each ticket.
- Patrons are asked to arrive as close to the indicated time as possible. Please refer to the text on the ticket to find the assigned arrival time and entry door.
- Required Wearing of Face Masks
- Musicfest patrons, staff, and other involved personnel are required to wear masks while in the performance venue.
- Patrons are asked to bring their own masks. Musicfest will have a limited number of disposable masks available as well.
- Touchless Ticketing
- Musicfest will provide self-scanning ticket machines in place of our typical usher-scanned process.
- Patrons are asked to print tickets at home or save them to a mobile device prior to arrival at the performance venue.
- Please note that Musicfest’s on-site Box Office operations will be significantly reduced.
- Availability of hand sanitizers
- Musicfest will provide hand-sanitizing stations, conveniently located around the lobby areas.
- Patrons are asked to sanitize or wash their hands upon arrival at the venue.
- Temperature checks upon entry
- Musicfest patrons, staff, artists, and other involved personnel will be temperature-checked upon entry into the venue.
- We respectfully ask that patrons who have shown the following COVID-19 symptoms in the 24 hours prior to the concert not attend:
- Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, Loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting
- Please contact the box office at (480) 422-8449 for exchange, donation, and refund options for unused tickets.
- Disinfecting of utilized spaces, as well as surfaces and high-traffic touch areas
- Musicfest, along with our venue partners, will work diligently to clean and disinfect lobby, bathroom, and performance spaces prior to every concert.
- Patrons are asked to help identify areas that may need attention.
As related guidelines evolve, Arizona Musicfest will update the above list to reflect its plans and procedures.
Please also note that, due to uncertainties related to COVID-19, all artists, performance dates and other issues related to Arizona Musicfest’s concert season are subject to change. Please consult www.azmusicfest.org for the most current concert season information.